Sunday, February 10, 2008

WHALES!!!!

So yesterday, Kayleigh and I went to Lin's to get groceries. Both of us were in desperate need of milk and bread, and we needed to get supplies for Mopey Monday tomorrow. So, we went to Lin's. While we were walking around I spotted a box of crackers. They were whales crackers! Like the Goldfish crackers. You know, the smile-at-you-until-you-bite-off-their-heads goldfish crackers. BUT THEY WERE WHALES!!!

I had no choice but to buy them. And, they are so tasty and fun to eat. They totally beat goldfishies! I like eating whales!

We also walked through the toy section and I spotted a slingshot. So now I have a slingshot. I just need to make or find ammo to shoot at people. >:D

And, on top of that, I have four anime shows that I am currently watching:
Avatar: The Last Airbender
The Get Backers
Cowboy Bebop
and now Full Metal Alchemist.

Joy, anuzzer good friend here in Cedar city, was throwing a chinese new year party and we watched the first four episodes of Full Metal Alchemist. She had wanted me to watch it for quite a while now, but I never had time. Now I will have to make time. It's way good! I like it a lot!

*sigh* The things I get myself into.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awh i wanna go to a chinese party. *sighs*

Your Name said...

I likes them whales...

Debbie Barr said...

Hee. Sounds like fun. :D

Miles said...

I have Cowboy Bebop and Fullmetal Alchemist on my computer. If'n you wants, I could try and send them to you via the internets.