Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No Water, No Problem

Except that it's finals week.

The two basement apartments are flooding, as well as a basement apartment in the building next to us.

A girl in the apartment next to us has to move to a different room so maintenance can drill a hole into her wall.

The water pipes are in their death throes.

And we have no water!

Yeah, isn't the end of the school year great?

On the bright side, I bought The Golden Compass yesterday and me and my roomies all watched it last night. It made me so happy. I also went to Braun's Books too and bought four books. They are as follows:

The Book of Three
The Black Cauldron (really nice, new covers for these first two!)
The Cay
The Outsiders

Hmmm, all of those start with "the". . . .What a strange coinkidink! Oh well.

Hey Rupert, I think you should go take a bath while the waters still there in D2. You need a bath BADLY!!!

Well, I best continue to pace around until 10:45, which is when I need to leave for my Chem final. I'd do some studying but I feel I've done as much as I've been able to. Anymore won't be of much help, methinks. So, off to pace.

*starts pacing*

4 comments:

Your Name said...

Quick question: how do you feel about an indoor pool?

lol. Have fun with that jekka. Maybe it will just provide more incentive for you to scurry on back home :D

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the mess at the dorms! I miss you bunches and bunches. =\ I hope that you're okay and most of all that your books aren't getting wet. <3 :)

Jekka Goaty Senoj said...

don't worry. None of my books got wet. Thankfully. . . .

NinjaPirate Kayleigh said...

Poor Manzanita. I'm glad they're tearing it down instead of just trying to patch over and temporarily fix the problem like they've done in the past. Now there'll be nice new buildings for people to live in...except that they'll be ridiculously expensive--SUU housing kind of sucks :(