Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Anuzzer Postage

Yeah, I'm posting a lot this week, but too bad. Deal with it.

Anywho, so after all of that venting my stress and feeling good afterwards. I did some homework, felt productive, pulled out my story and wrote a bit more to Ayreon: The Final Experiment, and then Alex and Brittany appeared in my room asking me if I wanted to go sledding with them.

In the words of the albino rat from Flushed Away: "I saw an opportunity and I took it!"

What fun! We also recruited another friend by name of Nena (pronounced Nay-Nuh) and went over to a big hill by Cal Ranch. It was perfect! The snow was packed and frozen from people who had gone sledding before, and the melting and re-freezing of the snow. It was so much fun! Not only were the sleds great and we went a long ways before coming to a stop, but sometimes the sled would veer off in random directions, sometimes towards the fence surrounding the high school football field. Brittany actually went through it! It was so funny!

On top of that, I found a shoelace or soemthing like that. It's black and actually in good shape, if you call floppy and snake-like a shape. I likes it. It makes me happy. We also found a scarf there, but we left it there for its owner to come and get it.

Anywho, roomies+ sledding= lots of fun. And it was exactly what I needed to relax and get rid of all that idiotic stress that I was putting myself through.

Thanks roomies!

3 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

A shoelace?

Simple minds, simple pleasures...

Anonymous said...

Awhhhhh I MISS YOU!!!! *cries* btw, new word: octomonopia. I made it up... It should mean something. I like the word octogon, but i also like the word onomonapia.... Octomonopia! Awesomeness....

Your Name said...

Perhaps it means the sound an octapus makes?