Tuesday, January 22, 2008

PONCHOOOOOO!!!!

So, I went home this weekend and had a lovely time with Mastah (but forgot to involve the Evlish Pirate Gyspy Minion Fiend so I owe her cookies) and she gave me my very own PONCHO!!!

It made me so happy! Once I track down a camera, I'm going to take a picture, so stay tuned for a picture. . . .

As for my goats, I still need to get a picture of them, and one of the Twins got a name this weekend. His name is now Francis.

Now, I need other British names for my last nameless goat. I'd like one that's really rustic, and when you say his name you think of someone who's dirty and impolite all the time. The last goat has some places where the paint has come off and, well, he just doesn't look as well-groomed as Winston and Francis. So, please! Give me some names!

And, because I have nothing better to do. . . .Picture!

3 comments:

Your Name said...

*starts humming ninja turtles theme song*

howsabout: fitzwilliam, gerald, cornelius, terrol, grunt...

bleh...naming things is hard stuff...

Oh! I just saw meet the robinsons...you can name your goat Mary--which is short for..uh.. Marian?

or goob

That's always a good one...

Debbie Barr said...

GOOB!

Anonymous said...

name it . . . . . Floo? I'm no good with names. I mean come on I'm going to name a hedgehog cushion..... Yeah.... Anyways, i got your package!! :P Thanks for the used Silly Putty. Dork... :)