Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blah Blah

Hmmm. . . .I'm hungry.

*sings* Tonari no Totoro. To-to-ro!

Francis, don't you dare rescue Minnie!

To read or not to read. That is the question.

Of course, I could write. . . .

Anime club today. Yipee!

My Sharphin is gnawing on my brand new brush. Good sharphin!

For those who don't know, Sharphin is half-dolphin, half-shark.

Some idiot is playing their rap again. *retaliates with Rush*

How would I define poetry? Crazy? Weird? Confusing?

Inquisitive minds should not go on walks.

Walks are good for the spleen. (Not scientifically proven).

New Avatar episodes start airing on TV July 14. :P

TWO MORE DAYS OF CLASSES LEFT! *explodes*

3 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

Oddly enough, I know exactly how you feel.

alex said...

Your brain, it's melting from the pressure of a semester's end!

NinjaPirate Kayleigh said...

Wow, these are frighteningly similar to the thoughts I have sometimes...