Monday, April 28, 2008

Study Day

It is so hard to study when you practically studied the material the week before. I mean, I had an out of class homework assignment in O-chem which basically was to prepare me for the ACS. Well, I feel pretty prepared. All I'm doing right now is reading the end-of-chapter reviews and working a couple of problems, but I feel ready. Unfortunately my final isn't until Wednesday at 11 am. I'm going to be so bored! I know I won't try cramming some last minutes studying that day becuase cramming does not work with O-chem. If you don't know the stuff by test day then there's nothing much else you can do.

It seems like I'm whining but I'm really not. My brain's just shot with all this studying. I need something else. . .chocolate, anime, a walk. . .a walk is good. Maybe I'll go for a walk? That'll be good. I like walks. They're good for my spleen. . . .

Francis, take over for me.

helo, ths is fragnchifs. i;'m sojrry fkor the mspekllings buyt it igs diffhibcuklt too tyipfe. i',m gtoo sgmdajll. baa1

3 comments:

Your Name said...

LOL! Hello, francis. Write more stuff. You're cool.

Lizardbreath McGee said...

I burst out laughing, and then I started coughing because I have a cold.

Oh, I hurt.

And that was so much fun.

Thanks, Francis.

NinjaPirate Kayleigh said...

Francis, you should practice typing more...