Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The white bugs are falling again!

It's April!!! Why is it snowing?!?! Why?!? I thought we were done with that?!? I love the snow and all but I am ready for some rain and thunderstorms!

Did I offend the Gods in some way? Is Ryine angry at me and so Fristine is avenging her hurt feelings? What's going on?!

Francis, go ask Septos what's going on. He's close to Ryine, maybe he will tell us.

*sigh* It's sticking too. Maybe Septos will throw in some lightening with the snow. Hmmm. . .I've never heard of that before: lighting snowstorm. That sounds kinda cool. . .I'll have to remember that. . .throw it in a story somehow. . .that would be cool.

Blah, it's that time again! Off to class. Fishies!!!

2 comments:

Your Name said...

Lightning snowstorm--I'm almost certain it happened once during the wheel of time series. But in real life I'm not sure if it ever has...perhaps it has to do with temperature and the way electricity travels...dunno.

NinjaPirate Kayleigh said...

Aaaaa, snow!! And it stopped, melted, got warm and sunny for a while, then got cold again! Utah weather is bipolar!