Thursday, April 10, 2008

Full Metal Alchemist

Thanks to my best buddy Heather, I now have the Full Metal Alchemist soundtrack!

^_^

Heather found this picture for me on Deviantart. I don't remember the artists name but its there in isty bisty teeny weeny black letters at the bottom (I very nearly typed "yellow polka-dot bikini"). It makes me happy.

Yeah, I'm a nerd. So, update on my current Anime because I can:

Full Metal Alchemist
The Get Backers (Almost done!! Only two more episodes left!!)
Kino's Journey
Black Cat

I guess School Rumble too, but those four above are more of a priority. I can find school Rumble online. So yeah, that's all folks!

Rupert! Get away from my books! You're going to make them all smelly! Get away! *throws flowers, strawberries, and all matter of pleasant-smelling things at Rupert*

3 comments:

NinjaPirate Kayleigh said...

Yay for nerdiness! *sigh* I'm so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Rupert eats books!!!

Anonymous said...

*headdesk* you know you can click on the picture and make it bigger so you can see it. . . goofy.