Friday, April 4, 2008

Beware Angry Bloggers

Screw the tires!!!!

Seriously, I swear Squirjee is a screw magnet. I got another screw in the tire again! This time, it had a washer (I think that's what it is. It's the flat thing that normally the screw goes into to help hold things together) so my tire didn't go flat immediately, but it was enough that I need a new tire.

Unfortunately, they didn't have any tires in stock that were cheap. The cheapest was $114 and if it wasn't for Chris being there to help me out, I may have bought it. Though, I can't be sure and now that I think about it I probably wouldn't have. I can be a blonde sometimes but that much for one tire. . .yeah, I wouldn't have done it. Forget that last sentence. . . .But, the earliest Big-O is going to get the tire-size I need will be Tuesday. Until then, Chris is letting me borrow his car to go to work, which brings me to a much happier note. . .

My last day is actually Thursday next week! There wasn't enough labor money for my manager to schedule a lot of people and she asked me if I would be offended if she only scheduled me for one day. I told her I wasn't, so Thursday is my last day! Which means I only have three more days of work! I am so happy!

Well, I'm going to go read some more because books=happiness and I could use a little more happiness right now. Have a, er, good day!

1 comment:

NinjaPirate Kayleigh said...

Poor Squirjee. :(
Tires suck.
Yay for no more work! Work is for quitters!